Black and Caspian Freight Forum 2023: corridors, cargos, infrastructure is an in-person event for the professionals from the Black and Caspian Seas logistics market in the two-day format with more time for networking and communication.
On the first day we will arrange a technical field trip and evening cocktail reception, and on the second day will be all day Forum and exhibition with a closing gala dinner in the Four Seasons Hotel Baku.
Date: 20-21 September
Venue: Baku, Azerbaijan, Four Seasons Hotel Baku 5*
General Partner: Azerbaijan Maritime Engineering and Construction LLC (AMEC)
Official Information Support: UIRR
Today, geopolitical conditions and the sanctions in the region are forcing logistics companies and cargo owners to make active use of the transport corridors that pass through the territories of the Black and the Caspian Sea countries.
- Key tendencies in the logistics development in the Black and Caspian Sea region. Main cargo base.
- Trans-Caspian International Transport Route (Middle Corridor) development possibilities.
- Impact of the current situation in Ukraine on changes in international transport routes.
- Development of transport logistics infrastructure of Azerbaijan and its transit potential.
- Kazakhstan and Georgia as transit platforms for international transport corridors.
- Seaports and terminals. New development projects and adaptation of facilities cargo volume increase.
- Export prospects for grain and oilseed crops from Kazakhstan and Ukraine in today’s world.
- Oil and gas export from the Caspian region – diversify routes. Trans-Caspian shipments development.
- European capacities and infrastructure for receiving goods from Asia.
Additionally to the conference, there will also be an exhibition area that could make your participation more effective.
Simultaneous translation En-Ru-En will be provided throughout the Forum.
Pay attention to special offers within the Forum:
All information about organizer and this event you can find on the web page: www.rdl.group
If you have questions or comments, feel free to contact us directly.
We will be glad to see you in Baku.