UIC (International Union of Railways) together with its partners ONCF, IFF (Institut de Formation Ferroviaire), EMI (Ecole Mohammadia d’Ingénieurs), SNCF and FS have the pleasure to announce that the 5th edition of the World Congress on Rail Training “Unite, Inspire, Connect” will take place from 9th – 11th October 2019 in Rabat, Morocco.
Based on previous editions, WCRT 2019 aims to attract around 200 participants from all over the world.
With an average of 40 speakers from 20 countries, WCRT2019 is a unique occasion for education and training and for HR professionals to learn and exchange:
- experience on best practice in education, training and human resources development;
- new and innovative technologies, systems and methods to promote effective learning.
As well as:
- expand and reinforce international networking among training and development professionals and organisations;
- enhance cooperation with rail educational and vocational institutions, in order to showcase the different initiatives aimed at young people;
- help training and development professionals design and implement training and development programmes that contribute to increasing organisational effectiveness.
WCRT2019 will cover a wide spectrum of topics, including the transfer of knowledge, research & development, human factors, attraction and retention of new generations, innovation, digitalisation, development of competences, cooperation between academia and industry, challenging mindsets, internationalisation and safety & security.
WCRT 2019 is supporting Talent Attraction & Retention through a new partnership option https://wcrt2019.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/rail_eng.pdf
All information available at: www.wcrt2019.org
Wish to become a partner or sponsor? email@example.com
Contact at UIC firstname.lastname@example.org