Romanian city Galati publishes EUR 18 million tender

According to the published announcement, Galati plans to contract services for the rehabilitation and modernisation of tram lines and auxiliary road on Siderurgiștilor and 1 Decembrie 1918 streets. The contract is estimated at RON 83.24 million (EUR 17.9 million) and cannot be divided on lots. Tram track modernisation works include the dissmantling and replacement of the tram track, the dissmantling and replacement of the running track and points and crossings, replacement of the energy supply network of the tram line, installation of new switches, replacement of platforms, installation of platform protection fences and station indicators, and installation of passenger sheds.
The best quality-price indicator will be considered in the attribution of the contract, therefore the technical component (contract deadline) will weigh 10%, while the price will have a major share of 90%.
85% of the financing will come from European funds from the Regional Operational Programme – POR. The rest of 15% will come from national budget funds (13%) and local budget funds (2%).
Offers or tender applications can be submitted by 8 August 2018 and will be opened during the same day.

Share on: