Rail Industry Forum
Wednesday 3rd March 2021, Virtual Event
With COVID-19 impacting the rail sector and a replacement to the franchising system imminent – what does the future of the rail industry look like? Attend this virtual event, organised by Waterfront Conference Company, to explore this question, receive vital updates on the industry and explore how reform will be implemented. You will hear the latest policy insight, explore the Williams Review and its implications, and understand the urgent plans for creating a more sustainable railway.
Join senior rail leaders to hear essential updates including the latest strategies for decarbonisation of the rail network, the long-term impact of COVID-19 and how the sector can recover.
Waterfront Conference Company are offering members of Railway Pro a 10% discount by using booking code 423RWP.*
Just some of the speakers confirmed:
- Neil Robertson Chief Executive NSAR
- Andrew Kluth Lead Carbon Specialist RSSB
- Lawrence Shackman Head of Rail Projects and Technical Services Transport for Scotland
- Neil Ethell Head of Operations and Service Delivery DB Cargo UK
- Sharon Hedges Franchise Programme Manager Transport Focus
- Alexander Burrows Director Birmingham Centre for Railway Research and Education; Managing Director Rail Alliance
- Tim Wood Director Northern Powerhouse Rail
- Alexia Course Rail Operations Director Transport for Wales
- David Statham Managing Director Southeastern
- Hilary Tysoe HR Director Arriva Trains UK
If you cannot join us live, the sessions will all be recorded and available to registrants – don’t miss out on the insights that our experts share and get access to the content on demand.
Visit our website for more information: bit.ly/2HZEMCq
Railway Pro members please quote your booking code 423RWP when registering.
*Discount applies to new registrations only and cannot be used in conjunction with group booking discount.