Eurasia Rail is the region’s only rail industry exhibition and one of the largest worldwide.
The biennial event brings together global rolling stock manufacturers, infrastructure technology suppliers, and rail logistics companies for 3 days of business at networking.
It is the key international trade platform for connecting sector giants with professional visitors under one roof. Eurasia Rail not only determines the regional rail pulse, but it’s also the ideal tool for forging new relationships and developing existing relationships.
A comprehensive conference and seminar programme is held alongside each event edition. With guest talks from industry experts and practical sessions, it keeps visitors and exhibitors abreast with the latest rail developments, innovations and technologies, as well as the biggest challenges facing the industry as well as their potential solutions.
Eurasia Rail support comes from leading Turkish rail authorities and from the government, including:
– Presidency of the Republic of Turkey Investment Office
– Turkish Ministry of Transport & Infrastructure
– Metropolitan Municipality of Konya
– Turkish State Railways (TCDD)
– Konya Chamber of Commerce
– Konya Chamber of Industry
– TCDD Subcompanies TÜLOMSAŞ, TÜDEMSAŞ, TÜVASAŞ & TCDD Transportation