Wednesday 22nd September 2021,
Achieving Rail Decarbonisation is your full guide on how decarbonisation of the UK rail network can be achieved. You will receive updates on the most recent policy, traction and non-traction strategies. The conference examines how decarbonisation of passenger and freight services can be supported, what more needs to be done, and where progress has already been achieved.
Register to hear rail thought leaders share critical guidance on the electrification of the network and the roles of different modes of traction – from battery to hydrogen – in decreasing emissions. Explore how the sector can drive the wider decarbonisation agenda through modal shift and implementing sustainability initiatives alongside local authorities.
Attend to hear from:
- Jennifer Elevique Deputy Director Rail Environment & Digital Department for Transport
- Patrick Malone Department for Transport
- Dominic Entwhistle Senior Policy Adviser – Rail Decarbonisation Department for Transport
- Helen McAllister Strategy & Planning Director (Network) Network Rail
- Jason Brooker Head of Environment Govia Thameslink Railway
- Luke Richardson Station Development Manager LNER
- Matthew Prosser Asset Management Director Angel Trains
- See all speakers
Waterfront Conference Company are offering members of Railway Pro a 10% discount by using booking code RD21RWP.*
Virtual conferences add flexibility – watch online from wherever is convenient whether it’s from home or the office. Join and watch live, or all content will be made available after the event on demand. In addition to the main stage and all the content this provides, the online platform features chat – so you can ask your questions to the experts, networking and much more.
Visit our website for more information: bit.ly/3ob1b09
Railway Pro members please quote your booking code RD21RWP when registering.
*Discount applies to new registrations only and cannot be used in conjunction with group booking discount.