Date：November 15 – 17, 2018
Venue：Hunan International Convention and Exhibition Center
- China Railway Association
- China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT) Hunan Sub-council
- Changsha Municipal People’s Government
- Zhuzhou Municipal People’s Government
- China Metro Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- CRRC Corporation Limited
- China Railway Signal Communication Corporation Limited
- Changsha Metro Group Co., Ltd.
- Hunan Asia Xiang Exhibition Co., Ltd.
- Zhongtian Expansion International Cultural Communication (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Brief Introduction of The Expo
Recently, China has become the largest center of rail transit technology research and development, machine production, product and service purchasing. High-speed rail and mileage of urban rail operation are all ranked the first place in the world. China (Hunan) International Rail Transit Industry Expo has been successfully held for two times, each of which attracted over 200 exhibitors and over 20,000 professional audiences, and covered 45,000 sqm exhibition area. Therefore, it has become a brand new expo for domestic and overseas rail transit industry.
To respond to such national strategies as the “Belt and Road Initiative”, “Transportation Power the Country” and “Made in China 2025”, fasten the development of rail transit equipment industry and promote communication and cooperation of domestic and overseas rail industry, the 2018 China (Hunan) International Rail Transit Industry Expo will be held on November, 2018 in Changsha International Convention and Exhibition Center,
Warmly welcome domestic and overseas rail transit industrial companies, associations and institutes to witness this grand event and jointly. build an international whole chain rail transit gathering that can lead China and the world at large.
Advantages and Highlights
- The only professional rail transit exhibition in middle China.
- Being successfully held for 2 times and having obtained praises from all sides.
- Jointly held by local government, institutes, and leading companies.
- Many companies presented their new technologies and products.
- Attracted numbers of oversea associations, rail companies, and operators to join in.
- Vary in forms and contents, including professional forums, academic research, matchmaking and visits