The Rail Expansion Asia 2017, schedule from May 18-19, is a 2-day gathering of international experts from all over the world to share project case studies, discuss opportunities and deliver solutions for the major challenges faced by the industry. It should be the ideal platform for rail industry rail operators /suppliers to know the latest updates and explore partnership opportunities for staying ahead of the game.
- Two-Day Conference + Exhibition + Pre scheduled one to one meeting
- Searching the Roadmap of Asia railway & Metro market
- Enlisting all of Latest Project and Technologies Application.
- Interpreting the vision of Southeast Asia & Regional Perspective
- Analyzing of Challenges and Opportunities for rail operators and suppliers
- Deep insights into Commercial & Development of next generation rail technologies and innovation
- Networking With C-level Managements With rail operators and project owners Around the World