Take part in the “8th Annual PPP and Project Financing” conference organised by marcus evans that will bring together accomplished speakers to analyse the issues with regards to the PPP framework development in the GCC region.
At this prestigious two day conference you will be exploring the regulatory framework that is currently covering the PPP space in the MENA region. Here you will examine the various PPP models and how to select the most viable one for your project. You will also look at the various funding models at your disposal. The PPP Project Finance conferences will touch on Sukuks and bridging the funding gap with other alternative finance mechanisms.
Attend this Premier Conference and Gain Insights Into:
- Addressing the legal issues inherit in PPPs to enhance governance
- Using resources more effectively to improve project delivery
- Exploring the most viable model for your PPP to distribute responsibility and risks
- Attracting funds by offering added value over the life of the project
- Making PPPs work by developing an active PPP programme to encourage long term foreign direct investment
- Unlocking opportunities for economic growth by using Sukuks
- Ensuring projects are bankable by conducting pre-feasibility studies
- Comparing the various benefits of alternative funding to assess the long term impact thereof
- Making use of concessioners to encourage private sector involvements in major projects
Panel discussions, think tanks and interactive round table discussions are exclusively crafted to fulfil the demanding structures of PPP in themes of harvesting private equity in your projects for greater returns, identifying critical variables to assess and mitigate project risk for enhanced bankability, exploring methods of securing long term financing for bankable projects and so much more.